Here’s the summary of my setup and what worked to get my Hackintosh up and running.
- Intel Core i5-3570 CPU 3.40GHz.
- Biostar H61MGV motherboard (MATX) – American Megatrends Inc Aptio UEFI 2.3 BIOS
- 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM (4gb 1600 and 4gb 1333)
- Zotac Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti 2GB
- Some random entry-level case
- CoolerMaster Silencio 352 Mid-tower ATX/MATX case
- 600w PSU
- Optimized Settings (F3)
- Disable Serial IO
- SATA mode to ACHI
- Unibeast Legacy Bootloader – via TonyMacX86
- Clover Configurator
- Follow guide by Reddit user CorpNewt (Haswell-specific config details for Ivy Bridge)
And that’s all there was to it. It was a relatively simple setup, and knowing where to find all the pieces, along with which ones were appropriate would have helped the process take inside a few hours.
Hope this helps someone else going forward.